Lahore: Fire breaks out at surgical ward of Shalamar Hospital

0
36

LAHORE  – According to details, fire broke out at the surgical ward of Shalamar Hospital, Lahore due to short circuit on Thursday.

The patients from surgical ward were immediately shifted to other wards of the hospital. Fire brigade and rescue teams reached the spot and brought the fire under control.

No loss of life was reported in the incident. Rescue sources said that the fire erupted due to short circuit.

2017-05-12

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here