Rawalpindi: Fire gutted garment shop

RAWALPINDI ( ROZE NEWS ) – According to details, fire broke out in a garment shop situated at the College Road in Rawalpindi which quickly engulfed another nearby shop.

Fire brigade and rescue teams reached the spot and brought the blaze under control. Two men who were trapped in the garment shop were also rescued by the rescue teams.

The initial report submitted by the rescue teams said that the fire erupted due to short-circuit. No loss of life was reported in the incident.

Related Posts you may like